• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

High Performance Tyres (company)

I've used these twice now through ebay, and I must say their price and service is second to none!

If you need some performance tyres , get in touch with these lot, you won't be dissapointed!

Ebay user ID: highperformancetyres

Or contact Chris via email on [email protected] asking for what tyres your after.

--------------------------

I've purchased a pair of Yokohama Parada Spec 2's 205/40/17 84W for £118 + £13 nextday delivery anywhere in the UK. £131 for 2 Parada's, sounds pretty good to me. 8)

Yeah that's true, it's gone down from a 24.3" rotation to a 23.5" rotation according to a online converter. So it's putting more miles on my car and over reading on the speedo :( . It's out by 3.3% by my reconing.

But I like the price for one, and the smaller sidewall aesthetically... So I'm still happy overall! :)

Back