• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

His and Hers

Cool pics guys, I'll have some of that action:

yezmb5.jpg

Could do with taking an updated pic of them both as they have changed a we bit since then, I have different rims and the missus a new exhaust...

You guys are living my dream:( , i tried convincing her to have my car and then i would buy a DC5 but she was'nt interested.

Good thing is the two seat limit is a children deterant or so i have convinced myself:rolleyes:

Id like to buy a late MR2 like that, i think they are very cool cars. They have a bit of hairdressers image but thats never bothered me much. Lightweight,mid engined with a sorted chassis :cool: Its crying out for a turbo/super charger conversion.

Id like to buy a late MR2 like that, i think they are very cool cars. They have a bit of hairdressers image but thats never bothered me much. Lightweight,mid engined with a sorted chassis :cool: Its crying out for a turbo/super charger conversion.

Or the Celica 1.8 VVTi engine:D Seen one on BMI, its nuts! Would love one, take a look on pistonheads and theres some quite cool imports. Rays wheels, trd kits etc :cool:

We have only owned it for the past few weeks and she is still getting used to it as her last car was a one litre fiesta (sorry 1.25) so she has to get used to the rwd element.

I have already had i little look at mods and yes there are some impressive bolt on turbo kits and cool looking body parts but i think the only thing she will be wanting are some new wheels as the toyota ones are really poor quality and have had to be resprayed.

Back