• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HKS drag Series Academy

Cheers for that. I need to get my car finished mapped and entered.
Do you know what the fastest time was for a FWD FI?

Cheers
Jay

Cheers for that. I need to get my car finished mapped and entered.
Do you know what the fastest time was for a FWD FI?

Cheers
Jay

Hey jay do you mean quickest that will be running in the academy or quickest full stop???

The acadamy will probably be cars running 11-12secs maybe the od one going a little quicker but in real racing its not just ET that wins the day.....

Quickest full stop is Guy as you prob know with 9.91sec and quite a few guys now in the 10's but they all race in the HKS series and will not be part of the academy....

Hey jay do you mean quickest that will be running in the academy or quickest full stop???

The acadamy will probably be cars running 11-12secs maybe the od one going a little quicker but in real racing its not just ET that wins the day.....

Quickest full stop is Guy as you prob know with 9.91sec and quite a few guys now in the 10's but they all race in the HKS series and will not be part of the academy....

That covers it pretty much. Cheers :D

I see what you mean, does sound fun rather than trying to hit the best ET.

What spec is Guy's car to hit the 9.9sec mark?

I take it you run expanding drag radials? Any difference in these to the none expanding new 17" Hooiser drag tyres? My brakes are far to big to fit 15's.

Cheers
Jay

That covers it pretty much. Cheers :D

I see what you mean, does sound fun rather than trying to hit the best ET.

What spec is Guy's car to hit the 9.9sec mark?

I take it you run expanding drag radials? Any difference in these to the none expanding new 17" Hooiser drag tyres? My brakes are far to big to fit 15's.

Cheers
Jay

Jay the Hoosier's should do the job really as i know a few people who have had to use bigger tyres due to brake conversions.... I have not used them myself but as long as you can run them pretty low they should give you the traction you need in FWD.

How long till the car is ready to play with ????

Cheers Neil.

As far as i know, the Hoosiers are my only option, unless i take of my big brake kit, which at this moment i really do not want to.

Do you think there will much of a difference between a 15" Rim and Expanding drag radial, to a 17" None expanding drag radial. My car isnt set up fully for drag, its a mix i guess of track / road / drag.

Im hoping to take her for a few bits and mapping on Monday next week, then pick her up on Saturday.

Its been along time in the making, been working on it for 10 months now, im rather excited.

Cheers
Jay

Back