• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 HKS Exhaust

Really fancy one of these, anyone got one? or am I better to go down the custom route??

Cheers people

Dave

I ain't got a HKS, but I did go down the custom route and got one from Longlife, and tbh I wouldn't do it again. It's O.K but after looking at how it was put on I wasn't impressed and I don't think it was worth the money I paid. I now have a Fujitsubo and there is a MASSIVE difference in quality in every way.

So I would say get a decent branded one, however, this is going on my experience some others maybe happy with going custom but I wasn't.

The only plus point of going custom is you can choose things like tailpipe design, sizes and to an extent sound (due to diameter sizes and silencers etc). Sometimes they can work out cheaper but IIRC I paid over £350 for my custom catback and as I mentioned quality is pretty crap for that money.

Back