• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

hks hi-power back box, what b pipe?

New to site. Recently bought a hks hi-power back box, hoping it would fit straight on to oem b pipe. As u know, it didn't. So, I was wondering what my options were? Will only the hks b pipe fit the back box or will another type fit it? Struggling to find the b pipe on its own. The person I got the back box from said the b pipe was ****ed so they went for a new system. Any advice would would be much appreciated.

Sounds the nuts mate, i had a silencer put into mine. Everyone tells me it sounds like a bike lol

Sounds the nuts mate, i had a silencer put into mine. Everyone tells me it sounds like a bike lol

I fitted my HKS after commenting on this, I can't by believe how quiet it is compared to the m2 system I really like it, however I do want to keep it stainless so it's going into an exhaust fabricator Saturday to modify my 2.5" stainless center section to fit the hks, I just wanted to know what that it sounds like ha ha don't suppose you have any videos do you

Back