• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hks induction kit

I like how my post got shut down asking if anyone was selling an item in this forum. Literally after the same exhaust. Does not seem to be one rule for all.

Well pal I've fitted was a little awkward but got it done lol. And the noise is amazing hahaha just need to save for a exhaust now. As soon as I workout how to upload pics and vids from my Iphone I will. Any tips haha

Awesome. Glad you got it done. I've an AEM kit coming. Looking forward to it. Hope you get some vids on. No idea if you can upload from your phone on here. The experience from a phone is a little painful.

To upload images or videos you will need to upload them to something like photobucket or you tube first.

l love my hks, I'm thinking of making my own heat shield, not that I have had any problems with flat spots but I would like it to run a little cooler.
I put a vid of my car with the hks on youtube a few months back, I will try find the link for you.

Sounds nice. So hard to tell from videos the real difference. I've a heat shield coming with the AEM. Not sure how much difference they make really.

Yeh its much more louder in real life. I already have ducting from the front bumper cause I done the standard airbox mod before I got the hks.My plan is to make the heat shield and add a little more ducting to where the heat shield will be so when I travel it will hopefully blow in a little more cooler air, well thats the plan anyway lol.

Back