• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hks induction kit

Can't wait to get mine on. So want a milltek too but can't afford new. Finding it card to get a second hand one though. )-:

Yeah I want to go to a meet I think before I decide on a exhaust pal want to hear a few. Sniffing over the hks or custom build. And honestly I'm grinning from ear to ear from the noise haha. I've also put the heat shield on but gonna have at week to straighten it all out a little make it look tidier. Was to excited

AEM is the worst filter I've had on my FN2. Flat spots everywhere and it didn't fit the car right.

I've herd the HKS is the same so needs mapping to get rid of the horrible flat spots and hesitations

Sent from my iPhone

I have never had a problem with flat spots on my hks, I am in the process of getting a remap by vitviper though.

was the AEM not designed for the civic si in america and hks was designed for the fn2? I'm sure I read that at some point.

I've had the hks on 2days now and it's the best £370 pound I've spent no flat spot no heat soak and if anything is less hesitant when I plant the right foot down. And I've had my highest miles per gallon and my lowest lol. But all in all it's bloody mint. Can stop grinning when hitting vtec

Oh dear. I'll have to see how my AEM goes. The reviews I've read are mostly good. Delivery is next week. I'll see if I get any problems.

I've had the hks on 2days now and it's the best £370 pound I've spent no flat spot no heat soak and if anything is less hesitant when I plant the right foot down. And I've had my highest miles per gallon and my lowest lol. But all in all it's bloody mint. Can stop grinning when hitting vtec

good fun isn't it lol.

Back