• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 HKS Legamax Sports Muffler plus HKS Reloaded intake

Hi all,

Ive had the fn2 for 7 months and always after a quick blast through the country lanes 30 miles or so I always come back with a bad back and think.......... Time to sell get a V8 barge but then I come to my senses and tell myself no I'll miss the Vtec kick, the noise and the sheer adrenaline thrill when all those lights on the dash light up to tell you are having too much fun...........and no I won't sell I'll spend loads on it instead!

So too the title I've decided on an exhaust and intake. The fn2 has already got a non-resonated cat back on it from longlife the last owner paid £499. Now if this sounds cheap your right very cheap compared with the HKS or the Toda and it is loud so loud even at 20mph and drones bang on 70mph. I use the car as a daily changing gear at 3000rpm because I am embarrassed with how loud it is and also seems to get all the 17 year old fiat punto drivers wanting to race me.

Has any one got this set up on their fn2 or have had in the past? I've looked at some youtube vids does sound stock with a nice tone, but nothing like the real thing even with headphones on. Much appreciated if any owners out there can help us out so I can finally put this to bed.

I've narrowed it down to a couple of part stores that look good on there pricing h-tune for the intake and eight speed for the exhaust.

AntvtecR

HKS RSK is a cracking bit of kit. I had one on my Silver FN2 and the sound is spot on.

I had it with a Gen 1 Original Magnex cat back which sounded very similar to the HKS system. Not overly loud when pottering around but came alive when the revs started to climb.

Go for it, cracking combination. The RSK can benefit from a heatshield a cold air feed though. :smt023

Thanks Loxy, H-tune sell it with the heatshield my mouse cursor has been hovering over the checkout now button and I have just clicked it:D

Can't beat an fn2 when it comes to noise and fun! I got a milltek non res and it's perfect. Not too loud but sounds awesome when in v tec

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I agree these non-res exhausts sound awesome but wanted something quieter for everyday use. Recently paid out for 3rd gear fix so currently still got the "come on then what have you got" exhaust and on full chat it is a sight to behold.

AntvtecR

Hond-r and eight speed have it listed on their website. Never went down that route so can't say for sure.

AntvtecR

Cheers AntvtecR. Honda-R say it's discontinued and think they may have taken it off their site now. Checking in with Eight Speed to see if they have them in stock. Only other place I've found is in Amsterdam and Poland.

Back