• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Homepage update?

Just a thought, but the site homepage looks a little dated compared to the forum page. I rarely see it anyway as I have the forum page bookmarked, but its the first thing noobs and people who are unfamiliar to the site will see. There doesn't seem to be any continuity between the two imo. cheers :)

vbadvanced is great for solving this issue and its free too. Gives you a homepage but allows vbulletin to control it

This has been something we've been meaning to do for a while now.

Our first priority is to iron out all of the little niggles we've experienced with the new version of Vbulletin we've moved across to. Al and TypeGRRR have managed to sort most of these out, so hopefully we can set our sites on the home page revamp in the near future.

From my very limited knowledge of programming etc, I don't think it's just a case of sticking some new images on to freshen it up. As the person who created the homepage is no longer with us (sharkyUK) it means someone else has to first look at what he has done and figure out how he did it before we can then go and change things about.

Once we have sorted things out, we can hopefully update the gallery section and restart the COTM feature.

Back