• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Honda Civic Type R EP3 Fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi they're

I'm thinking about buying a Honda civic type R ep3 and I'm wondering what the most miles you guys have got out a tank and what the least is, im not really fussed as long as i get 200miles out a tank but i would like to know what I'm getting into fuel wise haha.

cheers,
Ruairidh

I've not had the car long, since October, and I seem to be averaging about 220 miles per tank on Shell V-Power Nitro+. That's without any motorway driving and just local trips.

there is a thread on this already, the worst tank I managed was the first few days of getting the car, almost all vtec and managed 180miles to tank.
After that the minimum I managed to get was about 220, mix of driving in traffic and lots of vtec abuse.
330 miles from the tank when I drove to Cornwall, all motorway.

Averaged 240-280 with mixed driving and still plenty of vtec on every journey.

I'm at 72 miles to half a tank :-(

Seems they don't like 3 mile journeys in the cold with some idle to warm it up enough to thrash it!

ok that sounds good Jim thats kinda what i hoped for, but then i get on to someone like norv's and im like holy **** haha. and lewis is that like fuel tuned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back