• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

honda civic type r ep3 suspension

Have a look at Meister R in the Traders section. They do some good coilovers for a very good price.

There really isn't the "best" suspension, but there are more of what "best" fit your needs.
That depends on what you are using the car for, what are your focus, and what is your budget.
The "best" suspension is the one that "best" fit all your needs.

With MeisterR for example, the best suspension for most people needs is the Zeta-R.
They will drive nice on the road, be responsive on the track, and generally do everything well.

But if you have a track only car and are after a stiffer setup design for track use.
Then the MeisterR Zeta-R SuperRace would be the one to go for.

And if you have around £1500 to £2000, then we can move up another level from those.
It is all relative to what you need.

Anything else I can help, just let me know.

Jerrick

If you really wont the "best" your best talking to a company such as GAZ or LEAD, AST and talk to them about how you are as a driver your car setup etc, and take it from there, get some 3 way ajustable coil overs with external resivoirs would be the best suspension in terms of damping, there is also top mounts, nylon bushes etc, even a muilti point roll cage and seam welding help suspension setups, really depends on your budget, i have a citreon saxo race car at work and the suspension setup is worth over 10 grand alday long lol.

I disagree that 3-way adjustable are considered the "best" suspension out there.
They are better if in the correct hand and in race condition, because you are able to offset the balance at certain part of the track for stability at another part.
It is always a compromise and the 3-way adjustable allows the driver / engineer to tune the setup for the track and the condition.

But unless you have the knowledge to properly adjust a 3-way suspension, you can easily degrade its performance and make it worst.
That is one reason we haven't really offer any multi-way adjustable suspension because most customers do not have the technical knowledge to properly adjust them.

That is why race team have driver and engineer... as driver do the driving, and engineer adjust the car to the driver's preference.
From talking to race support engineer, not many driver actually knows how to make adjustment to their car.

Jerrick

If you really wont the "best" your best talking to a company such as GAZ or LEAD, AST and talk to them about how you are as a driver your car setup etc, and take it from there, get some 3 way ajustable coil overs with external resivoirs would be the best suspension in terms of damping, there is also top mounts, nylon bushes etc, even a muilti point roll cage and seam welding help suspension setups, really depends on your budget, i have a citreon saxo race car at work and the suspension setup is worth over 10 grand alday long lol.

If you or someone you know has spent £10,000 on the suspension on a saxo.......you need to have a psychiatric check up!

Back