• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda front pad prices??

Neily03

Professional Hippy
Anyone know the price for the standard pads from Honda and also what they charge for fitting??

Cheers. 8)

Neily03 said:
ritzctr said:
Seems to depend on dealer. Mine cost £35 fitted. :D

£35 fitted!??!?!!? How??? :shock:

Car was in for 3rd service at Greenacre in Blackburn. They called up during the day and said front pads need replacing too. Asked how much extra it would cost and was told £35 including VAT :D
Cost £190 for 3rd service and new front pads.

ritzctr said:
Neily03 said:
ritzctr said:
Seems to depend on dealer. Mine cost £35 fitted. :D

£35 fitted!??!?!!? How??? :shock:

Car was in for 3rd service at Greenacre in Blackburn. They called up during the day and said front pads need replacing too. Asked how much extra it would cost and was told £35 including VAT :D
Cost £190 for 3rd service and new front pads.

Cool! Mines in for its 3rd service a week on friday (10th) and i have a feeling it'll need new fronts pads (still on the originals :twisted: )..... i'll see what they say at the time. 8)

i think i got charged around £65-£70 for my front pads changed from the dealer

On average its about £90 at a dealer to supply and fit. I bought some from Alan Day on Ebay for £35 and got a local garage to fit them for £20.

£90 to supply and fit from lookers honda, warrington
£100 to supply and fit ferodo pads from TDi north, warrington

Damn i did get a good deal then. :D

Got some new mats last week from Greenacre and only cost £35, thought they were normally £45.

Would certainly recommend Greenacre in Blackburn and Clitheroe, very good service and prices.

If it needs some and they want £90 i'll just buy the pads and fit 'em myself! 8)

Derek Warwick Honda here in Jersey (yes the racing driver) wanted £90 to supply and fit. I ended up getting some on ebay for £26 and a mate did it for £10 :D

Lookers of warrington wanted £85 to supply and fitm, i bought the pads off them (£45) and me and my bro did them in an hour. 8)

Back