• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda Happiness Warranty renewal

JMR

TRO Supporter
My Honda Happiness runs out at the end of june which means i have to until 31st July to re-apply [for some strange reason:confused:]

Now the price for another 12 months is around £380.

I have a 2005 EP3, 41k on the clock, FHSH, will be having a service next month before the current warranty expires. Pretty much mint, pampered and garaged every night.;)

What should I do - take it or leave it. I only do around 7k miles per year.

It sounds a lot, but having only had the CTR a year, I dont know what to expect to go wrong with it.

What do we think fellas ?

I'd leave it, you'd be pretty unlucky to have something costing more than £380 break on it. Especially covering the little mileage you do.

leave it, i think stealers are going to try to get out of any warranty claim you make considering the financial ruins the world is facing

Mmm.

That £380 is the service and 6 months road tax paid for in effect.

Or £380 to put toward fixing any other problem that I may be not able to claim against warranty as you say.

Jmr, I was taking about this the other day, Honda's warranty is exceptional the things I see Honda accept as warranty is amazing..

But that is their standard 3 yr warranty that includes pretty much everything..Find a bit more out about what it covers, I dont think its as good..In which case I'd leave it IMO

Cosmic_chi -Thats utter rubbish

Well I got a letter from my dealer the other day. Something like....

.....your warranty is due to expire at the end of this month. In order to keep your peace of mind we are happy to provide you free of charge an end of warranty check to ensure your car is free of defects and whereby any repairs necessary can be undertaken before the expiry date at no cost to you.

:cool:

Cool, so I thought, I need it servicing anyway so I'll get that done at same time.

How much!!! £ 315

Got them down to £ 250 all included. Was going to go down the route of supplying my own oil/filter etc, but dont think I'd save a fortune. So happy to get the book stamped and a check up on everything tbh.

Looking forward to taking it in for a clean bill of health and fresh oil.:)

Well I got a letter from my dealer the other day. Something like....

.....your warranty is due to expire at the end of this month. In order to keep your peace of mind we are happy to provide you free of charge an end of warranty check to ensure your car is free of defects and whereby any repairs necessary can be undertaken before the expiry date at no cost to you.

:cool:

Cool, so I thought, I need it servicing anyway so I'll get that done at same time.

How much!!! £ 315

Got them down to £ 250 all included. Was going to go down the route of supplying my own oil/filter etc, but dont think I'd save a fortune. So happy to get the book stamped and a check up on everything tbh.

Looking forward to taking it in for a clean bill of health and fresh oil.:)

That is good what dealer do you use

Back