• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda Japan announces new CTR and Mugen announces Mugen CTR!

does anyone know how muh they have to pay for there civic, I thinks it looks the nuts, why o why do the japs get the better cars and not us,

cheers ian

2,835,000 yen for the basic model without any options. Less than £13k at today's exchange rates.

There, is my next motor. :twisted: .... In about 2-3 years time when I want a change, that's gotta be a contender.

CW, mugen hood, Mugen lip, Teins and some 18" bronze CE28's. That would be puuuuuurfect! :cool:

Absolutely awesome. Should we not be asking questions as to why we always get the raw deal? Japans attitude to Europe stinks sometimes. Same with the Playstation 3 saga. As I said before - call it the new ATR and get it over here!:mad:

Oh I like that a lot! :twisted: Think I'd personally have the standard wing on the mugen one though, and possibly the standard rimms.

And here's a bit of news to nark off anyone who's just splashed out on one of those softy softy FN2 CTR's we get over here. Litchfield imports ARE bringing this one to the UK!!! The price? 22 grand for the standard car and an 8 week lead time, and one of these puppies is yours! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Why do I have to have a company car right now... :(

Litchfield imports ARE bringing this one to the UK!!! The price? 22 grand for the standard car and an 8 week lead time, and one of these puppies is yours! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I wish people wouldn't tell me things like this

And here's a bit of news to nark off anyone who's just splashed out on one of those softy softy FN2 CTR's we get over here. Litchfield imports ARE bringing this one to the UK!!! The price? 22 grand for the standard car and an 8 week lead time, and one of these puppies is yours! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That will sell like Hot Cakes!!!! :eek: :twisted:

I expected the price to be lower but £22k in the UK atm does not get you anything "special" anymore.

I expected the price to be lower but £22k in the UK atm does not get you anything "special" anymore.

After thinking about this last night, thats a 9K mark up for shipping & getting the car on the road here. Does this seem very steep to anyone else or am I being naive? :confused:

The first 20 or so imported will be expensive, supply and demand aswell as each company having to shell out to pay for a model report.

Au contraire, it will get a lot of cool cars, some more special than others, but perhaps nothing quite so exclusive. I mean you could get an excellent low milleage S2k for that, or even an NSX, albeit with a few mils on the clock. Depends on where your priorities lie.

I am looking forward to the first Best Motoring test mind, that is if they will do one (if they have not done so already).

Au contraire, it will get a lot of cool cars, some more special than others, but perhaps nothing quite so exclusive. I mean you could get an excellent low milleage S2k for that, or even an NSX, albeit with a few mils on the clock. Depends on where your priorities lie.

I am looking forward to the first Best Motoring test mind, that is if they will do one (if they have not done so already).

I should have said "Brand New" in my post. I know there is the VXR and ST but I do not consider them as special. :lol:

I am assuming that £22k is the import price on a new 4-door CTR. :eek: :smt047

NSX for £22K ??? in what state mate?
I've been after a NSX for those prices for a while, and I simply have stopped looking.

if you want a decent NSX (that is one with all the bit inside, and no accident), you'll need more than £22K in the UK.

As Lee said earlier, £9K markup is a joke. But then I guess model report will be expensive and the first ones wil therefore have a high price tag.

BTW the japanese Honda website is so cool. HAve you seen the 3D feature where you can design your CTR and put all the options on it... niiice... better than honda.co.uk or that redh rubish...

I should have said "Brand New" in my post. I know there is the VXR and ST but I do not consider them as special. :lol:

I am assuming that £22k is the import price on a new 4-door CTR. :eek: :smt047

It certainly is mate. Litchfield have it on their webpage now as "Coming soon". A mate of mine has enquired about one and thats the details he was given! I'm hoping to God he buys one, cause if he does I'll get a go and you can expect a full review on here in the not too distant future! :twisted:

In my honest opinion the new Renault Megane R26 F1 thingy is the only decent hot hatch currently onsale here in the UK. Its the only one that is focusing solely on entertaining its driver, and therefore the only one I'd consider buying as the current market stands. This new JDM Type R however is the one that will topple it. Said to be 50% stiffer than a DC5 ITR. And having driven the Teg and felt how solid that feels thats some boast! :twisted:

With all the costs to import, Import Duty, VAT, Model Report, E-SVA, road tax, registration, warranty, etc. We could supply the new JDM 4 door CTR from around £19,000 OTR. A brand new example imported from Japan.

Back