• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX Honda NSX - R.

And the ULTIMATE Honda. 8)

nsxrgt05.jpg

£250,000 of Carbon Fibre Homogolation Mota. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And a little Blue baby with a few mods. :wink:

nsxbyduke03_03_1024.jpg

Big shame Honda never released this in the UK. They did seriously consider it but then changed their mind at the leas minute. I believe there's only 1 in the UK (Autocar used to run it) but I remember reading that they sold it on to someone and for a large price if I remeber correctly.

Just found these. 8)

AcuraNsx.jpg

AcuraNSX1.jpg

AcuraNsx3.jpg

AcuraNsx4.jpg

AcuraNSX5.jpg

AcuraNSX7.jpg

Acura-nsx.jpg

HondaAcuraNSX.jpg

HondaNSX.jpg

HondaNSXR.jpg

Nsx-34_3.jpg

nsxgt-02.jpg

xmods_nsx_prize.jpg

Alot of Acura Tags as they are USA in origin.

Bloody top Mota though. :twisted: :twisted:

The GT is made purely for Homologation (sp) purposes for JGTC only, Honda don't need to sell it, just make it available to be sold.

Captain Redbeard said:
That NSX-R GT is a complete waste of money. Give me the "standard" NSX-R and I'll pocket the difference, thanks very much. :)

Real smart pics scouse, maybe we should have whip round on the forum and buy an NSX as a pool car :wink: I'm having it for the first weekend though!

I would love an NSX - sat in a few at JAE and i could so see me driving one of them! 8)

One day........ one day............ [-o<

CTR said:
Big shame Honda never released this in the UK. They did seriously consider it but then changed their mind at the leas minute. I believe there's only 1 in the UK (Autocar used to run it) but I remember reading that they sold it on to someone and for a large price if I remeber correctly.

My local Dealers has one, 05 blue one with Carbon bonnet. I take it they entered it into the gumball as it has gumball stickers on it. Looks very cool. 8)

AFAIK it was sold for less than the price of a new standard NSX.

CTR said:

simonprelude said:
AFAIK it was sold for less than the price of a new standard NSX.

CTR said:

Thats what i heard.

I've sat in this one at the motor show. I almost had a sex wee. That was mostly due to the stunning Irish Honda Rep talking to me about it. :lol: She had to prise me back out :wink:

HondaNSXR.jpg

Timo said:
Veilside Masity Fortune NSX

NSX-F.jpg

That has to be the nicest NSX I've seen - and at last, a honda that looks born to wear lambo doors 8)

Scousefella said:
Just found these. 8)

Acura-nsx.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't this the Honda HSC (Honda Sports Concept)that was show on the Honda stand at the NEC motorshow in 2004? :?

Fair enough, your forgiven :oops: :lol:

I have some back end pics of that from the motorshow. Once I can be bothered to upload them I'll post them up 8)

Back