• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

hondata help?

hi im relatively new to this site (and the wonderful world of vtec)

I have a 03 ep3 and was thinking of putting a kpro in it and I was just wondering where would be the best place to buy one value for money

thanks

Depending on what mods you have or plan then the k100 would be all you need and cheaper unless you need data logging etc. TDI North is usually the place to go, they know their stuff

Depending on what mods you have or plan then the k100 would be all you need and cheaper unless you need data logging etc. TDI North is usually the place to go, they know their stuff

thanks for the reply

I only have an exhaust system at the moment but have bigger plans and thought id be better getting the kpro/k100 first

yea phoned tdi north they where more than helpful

the only problem I have is that I live in northern Ireland and it would need to be shipped and unfortunately they do not ship them at the moment.

I mite look in to the k100 they seem to be coming up cheaper for all I need

If you planned to stick with basic mods for now, exhaust and induction kit (no cams, bigger inlet or decat) then CPL Racing do a mail order K100 with a base map. You take your Ecu off, send it to them, they fit the K100 and send it back to you. I think it around £400 ish.

Does the kpro have any bigger advantages over the k100 if I was to put cams, bigger inlet ect at a latter stage or is the kpro just for the data logging ect?

Thanks

I think you can change the map with the Kpro, personally I'd prefer to leave my mapping to the pros. May come in handy as you're in Ireland though. I'm sure someone with more info will be along shortly to correct or confirm. Failing that Paul or Neil at Tdi will shed more light on the subject.

Yea I will there is a fella not far from me that is a good with the set up with the k20's that I'm going to you'd just trying to get a brain sorted to save a bit of money rather than buying it through him

Thanks for the help much appreciated

Back