• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hondata k100

Does anyone know of any hondata tuners in the south west? I have bought a second hand k100 fitted in an ecu and want to get a base map put onto it and keys programmed so I can get it on my type r, I know a lot of people will say there isn't much point unless you are getting It remapped but I am planning on doing more mods to my civic, I currently have a cat back and induction kit and didn't want to pay for a full remap until I have put on a few other bits on, when I actually get a remap done I will take my car to tdi north as I know they are probably the best, any help would be great, thanks

Eurospec 2000 in Pirbright.

I have contacted them and they want £100+ vat and that's to put a standard map on with no vtec??? And they said they can't code the keys, I've been in touch with tdi north and they'll do it including programming keys for £66 but they are nearly 200 miles from me

I'm pretty sure you don't need the keys coding with a K100 as it's a daughter board that goes on your ECU.

If you're swapping the full ECU with the K100 already in it then yes, you'll need the keys coding.

I'm pretty sure you don't need the keys coding with a K100 as it's a daughter board that goes on your ECU.

If you're swapping the full ECU with the K100 already in it then yes, you'll need the keys coding.

I am am swapping the whole ecu from another type r, managed to pick up a second hand one at a good price, so need keys coding, and the type r it came off had loads more done to it than mine, if it was same modifications I would have taken it to my local honda dealer just to get keys coded, but don't want to risk ruining my engine running on the wrong map

Back