• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 Hondata on Accord Type R

As long as you stick to the Accord Type R's then or Lynns car won't be safe again :lol:

Carl

Torque curve looks good, but whats going on with the power curve? 40bhp dip at 3500 and 5000 (emissions and vtec point?)

So a ATR with Cold Air Intake, Hondata ecu and dyno tuning is about 10wbhp up on an IPS cam'd and ITB'd CTR? :shock:

:shock:

CTR_Paul said:
So a ATR with Cold Air Intake, Hondata ecu and dyno tuning is about 10wbhp up on an IPS cam'd and ITB'd CTR? :shock:

I would say that figure is at the fly and not at the wheels like the other one ;)

Carl

N77 said:
CTR_Paul said:

I would say that figure is at the fly and not at the wheels like the other one ;)

Carl

Ahhhh That sounds more likely, as the base run is 196...and if that was wbhp.....yeah....must be fly. My bad! :oops:

I'd say this car could really benefit from better breathing. Some of the guys on the ATR forum have a higher standard power (with a replacment panel filter) and I've 226bhp @ fly (verified with a 225bhp from a different RR) with just an induction kit and exhaust.

There seems to be only one induction kit that really works for the ATR as the standard airbox is a very clever design and just a filter on a pipe looses you power & torque :(

It would be good if CPL could do the same on a standard ATR. 8)

Hi Little legs,

As your only on Southend, how about bringing your car over for a dyno run then we can lay yours directly over the car that we tested.

Guy

Whats up with the torque curve? My Std ATR the worse dip was only 2ftlbs at 4k and generaly has an up wards curve. The one plotted on your site is crazy and dips by nearly 12flbs. It is still an nice increase especially upon vtec :)

craigc said:
Whats up with the torque curve? My Std ATR the worse dip was only 2ftlbs at 4k and generaly has an up wards curve. The one plotted on your site is crazy and dips by nearly 12flbs. It is still an nice increase especially upon vtec :)

It doesn't so much dip as rise, compare this with a stock CTR which rises 16 ftlb.

Also although the vtec point have changed to approx 3500rpm it still rises approx 10 ftlb. Basically this is caused by a big increase in torque once on the high cam.

planet_page™ said:
CPL Racing said:
Also although the vtec point have changed to approx 3500rpm.

Thats a tad low for crossover, surely that's not good for the running gear :?:

Not at all, typically any supercharged car would be around 3500rpm, as well as good headered CTR's/ITR's

Back