• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hondata reflash

Assuming you mean the reflash for the EP3....

I honestly thought it was great its noticable straight away. As i said though once you get the bug you want to do more down the line at the time i said its the last thing i do to my car, only reason i changed mine.

I noticed i got more out of a tank of fuel aswell i would say about 30miles more maybe more depends how you drive.

Thanks

hey guys just bought one from cpl :rolleyes: should get it back tommorow will let you know what its like ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It can 100percent be remapped as i spoke to cpl about it but it being 8hour drive there and back i decided to go to tdi hence why i sold it and got a kpro.

Why did you sell it and go for a kpro? Was it just the map or the whole k100 locked to cpl? as I would also prefer to go to tdi for a proper map in the future.

Why did you sell it and go for a kpro? Was it just the map or the whole k100 locked to cpl? as I would also prefer to go to tdi for a proper map in the future.
At the time no one knew they were k100 so no one would touch it, and driving to Cpl was a 16hour round trip so didn't fancy that, and a 2nd hand kpro came up for a good price at the time so just went for that and went to tdi.

Also when I got the reflash I hadn't planned to do anything else at the time, but I sold the reflash for £300 to someone in London and he seemed very happen with it and then found out they were actual k100 so could of saved a few quid lol.

Looking forward to some more feedback on this. Why have I not noticed this earlier? This sounds perfect for me and probably many others too. Also I'm not keen on sending my ecu off, can it be done on site instead?

Looking forward to some more feedback on this. Why have I not noticed this earlier? This sounds perfect for me and probably many others too. Also I'm not keen on sending my ecu off, can it be done on site instead?

Nope has to be sent. They send it back the very day they get it so you are with out a car 2days at most.

When I spoke to cpl they were really helpful. You send the ecu on say a Monday first class (I would opt for recorded) it gets to them before 11am on the Tuesday and they send it back the same day so you recieve it Tuesday. Plug it back in and jobs a good un. They also said to disconnect the battery when removing it.

I would Send it special delivery as its insured for up to £500 standard, recorded is only insured for £25 and you cant up it.

well .....it arived back today only managed to have a quick blip around the by-pass....and its amazing!!!! vtec engagement is really smoth and reving to 8600rpm is mental will post more when i have had a good drive as it was busey on the roads so i aint really pushed it hard :D

well it definatley got to 90 a lot quicker lol its hard to explain it was so smooth that 90mph came out of no were as if it wasnt an effort

i will post more tomoz when i give it some beans lol other than that all i can say for now is that i had a smile from ear to ear ;)

gave it some beans today aint stopped driving:D.....dont ask questions just buy it lol over taking is a dream vtec kick over is brilliant the car feels tourqueir and reving over 8500rpm will just put a masive smile on your face recomend to everyone on a budget plus you can remap it if you mod it further why get a k100???

its definatley faster my mates had a go he has a fn2 he finds my car faster were as before he reckoned they were matched

Back