• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hondata reflash

I'm intrested in this to , I have a supersprint unsilenced b pipe with a tegiwa induction kit. So is this a k100 or kpro what's the difference ? Could it eventually be mapped again if I got another manifold and decat without having to buy another ecu ? ? Cheers

It can be mapped again yes cpl confirmed this and it a k100 basically. I also have a piper cat back and tegiwa induction kit and the car has changed a lot pulls very strong and smooth. My mate has a fn2, before I put the Hondata reflash on my car we were matched speed wise now he can't keep up with me I just pull away!!!! :cool:
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The Kpro will do the same but you can data log and change the mapping yourself and get launch control plus its expensive and I think you have to get it mapped on the dyno were as the reflash you just send your ecu away they then fit it and send it back only takes 2 days

Brilliant thanks mate think I'm going to go down this route what's the overall cost off it ? Because I know if u get mapped on dyno like £700 ! :/

i aint mapped it on the dyno no need for a exhaust and filter that what its for comes with a map on it. if i get more mods then i will get it maped i paid £366

very interested in this, are they any good if you got a manifold and cat back?

No you would need to get it mapped with the manifold so just aswell to buy the k100 and get them to map it, check cpl site it tells you what its suitable with.

so is this for my stock ecu? as i understand it (which maybe wrong) you send cpl your ECU and they reflash and send it back but only good if have induction and cat back? is this right

Back