• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hondata reflash

The CPL reflash is a k100 daughter board fitted to the OEM ECU with a generic map on it.
TDi could do it, but I believe their logic is they'd rather do a proper dyno tune than send generic and inferior maps out.

From what i heard though there wouldnt be any or negligable difference between going to tdi or getting the CPL generic one if you have no mods or just a induction etc.
...Apart from being £400 lighter.
A generic map for a standard generic car sounds like a good deal to me.

This is pretty much the same as the Prodrive Performance Pack for Subaru's where you get Prodrive's own generic off the shelf map. Its not tuned to your car and the gains per car vary slightly but are pretty much the same which is Subaru's case takes the stock car from 225bhp to around 265bhp. The difference is you get the Prodrive back box and air filter in the package where as in this case, the end user is has already supplied an induction kit/air filter and exhaust of their choice.

The CPL reflash is perfect for me at the moment to be honest, as its a plug and play item which will work, I can then add more mods and map at the same time.

Me too, definitely gonna get this done soon as I'm back home 20th, should be fitted by end of month, I will update as to what I think

Yep me too. I am still unsure on going decat or not due to the extra noise, especially having an un-silenced b-pipe. I don't fancy spending around a grand to get manifold and remap to find it is too loud and then changing it all back and needing to pay for another remap. However, I want more power as the the EP3 is just too slow, especially in the lower revs so this should keep me happy until I decide to mod more or not.

yes, i too want to keep noise down as i take it on track days, i have a silenced b-pipe, and gruppe m induction, all else standard (apart from FRSU) so i see it as perfect solution without starting to spend into 1000's for minimal gains in my eyes.

Back