• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT Rockingham 14/11/09...

HOT Rockingham 14th November 2009...

Date: 14th November 2009 (Saturday).
Venue: Rockingham National Circuit.
Type: Sessions.
Noise: 105db.
Price: £99.

Extras:

Additional Driver: FREE.
Passenger: FREE.
Instruction: £10 for 1st session booked, £20 for subsequent sessions.
Helmet Hire: £20.

A sessioned day on the fun National Circuit :D...

The 1.7 mile National Circuit combines the handling and lake circuits and does not include any of the oval/banking.

The day is being run in 3 groups with each group driving 20 mins per hour. We will have one session and the other two will be taken by our friends from Lotus On Track.

Please visit the HOT forum for sign up details :cool:...

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in too. Do i pay on the HOT website??

Cheers, Rob

You will need to visit the HOT forum events section,,, there is a payment clicky on the first post of the Rockingham thread ;)...

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe, Come up Nick , Like Stu says you can just be popping in and out of pax laps all day. I'll have my new brakes fitted by then so might be able to stop for a change, your always welcome in mine mate, I may be braking slighlty later than normal ;-) just bring a sick bag and you'll be fine - rofl .

Sold out more than 3 months in advance, gutted :(

I've yet to take the S on track but would love to give it a go.

We have just had a cancellation for this so there is a space available. The person who is pulling out is offering their space for £70, a proper bargin for somebody and on a Saturday!!

Back