• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT Snetterton 300 - 12/03/11...

HOT Snetterton 300 Saturday 12th March 2011...

Venue: Snetterton 300.
Date: 12th March 2011 (Saturday).
Length: 2.99 miles.
Noise limit: 105db (static).
Format: Sessions (you drive 20 mins every hour).
Price: £150. (until 01/02/11) then £160.

Extras:

Additional Driver: FREE.
Passengers: FREE.
Instruction: £15.
Helmet Hire: £20 on the day.

Those really nice people at Lotus On Track are up for a bit of Snetterton action and they have invited us to join them, plus it’s a weekend trackday...Woohoo!!!

Our first ever visit to the new Snetterton 300 circuit!!! The new three mile circuit will incorporate a new infield section and once open will become the second longest track in the UK.

The day is being run in 3 separate sessions. One for Hondas-On-Track members, one for Lotus-On-Track members and one for PBMW members.

New Track Layout...

Snetterton2030020Circuit.jpg

The Instruction is only £15 per session and is well worth taking advantage of!!!

Please visit the HOT forum for sign up details :cool:...

You will love it.
Just make sure when you book it , you order the tuition as well as that is well worth it and will teach you lines, braking points and position of car etc , deffo worth the extra couple of quid.

You could always have a couple of pax laps with me or some of the other regulars if you would find that helpfull, were all a friendly bunch , we don't bite - hehe .

Snetterton is a nice circuit to learn on as well.

You will love it, go on Book it ,, early xmas pressie for yourself :D:D

Ill be booking this on payday

Will see you guys there

Jason, fancy another swap in eachothers cars again :lol:

After i've finished testing a couple of things no prob.

Will be datalogging in the morning to keep an eye on things etc, bringing laptop.
Playing with Kpro now since the upgrade !! Gauges FTW !!

See ya there mate.

Make it a weekend away , take friday off, come down and go back on sunday. Trackday is saturday so it's possible.

After i've finished testing a couple of things no prob.

Will be datalogging in the morning to keep an eye on things etc, bringing laptop.
Playing with Kpro now since the upgrade !! Gauges FTW !!

See ya there mate.

I thought you had K100?

Had a little upgrade last week mate, upgrade to Kpro, Tegiwa manifold, JDM front ARB and a tweek on the map, on low cam its really nice pull now as well as high cam.

Now running 246bhp with 176 lbft tourque, She's pulling really well now.
Just need some decent weather to test it all out properly.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Well it's a toda copy and the flexipipe is slighlty better constructed inside that the DC one.
Will be sticking a new flexi on the DC Sports mani in the new year then wil prob sell it.

HOT events are a great way to get into trackdays, friendly and at a good pace to make it comfortable.

If I wasn't going to Germany and Spa I'd be booking this :) .

Back