• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hovering over thread title

NickCTR

Moron
Instead of showing the 1st post contents, how about showing the last post`s comments?

Keeping you f***ers busy ;)

The whole point of it is to give an insight into what the thread may contain (which topic titles often don't). I fail to see what advantage showing the last post would have.

just if i`ve read the thread before, i know what the new post will say before clicking it. if for example its a case of `lolz` then i wouldn`t bother

no biggie though boss, just keeping you occupied :lol:

A recommendation so you can trawl through the forums faster than the mods' can edit? You must know what is in every thread now nicky'... no need to keep daily data backups.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

like i said, no biggie, just thought i`d make the admin work for their money :lol:

I'm sure our mods' do it for the love of the game. I salute them for all the hours they put in to take care of this site. 8)

Back