• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How bad is Toda Mani, Unsilenced B and Spoon N1?

How bad is this system? Soundwise?

I already got Unsilenced and the spoon fitted and I got Toda waiting to be fitted but having second thoughts as the spoon and b pipe right now is very loud.

I've had the unsilenced and spoon for nealy 4 months now and it's annoying in long drives.

I decided to fit the toda, rbc and K100 before JF2, but still thinking of some options as it will be stupidly loud.

Run spoon B pipe instead of unsilenced with them to lessen the noise or stick with toda, unsilenced and a different exhaust?

Any suggestions guys?

Thanks.

I'd look to get a quieter cat back. Something like a mugen twinloop, fujitsubo rm01a etc.

It will be embarrassingly loud mate and extremely annoying
Mine is ridiculously loud now with a Spoon N1, Un-silenced B-Pipe, Piper Manifold & Sports CAT

They sound amazing in the high revs but it's just far too loud for everyday driving, it will literally give you headaches and long journeys will be a nightmare.
I'm buying a Silenced B-Pipe for mine next and a Spoon Bung which should make it a lot better on long journeys

Back