• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 how big are the rear seats

nm1

hi there i am new on here so i dont know much,

i was thinking of selling my e30 325i sport and buying a honda dc2, i have never been in 1 before and i was wondering has the dc2 much space for passengers,

i dont know if i really can go from a rear wheel drive car to a front wheel drive, but there is no harm in going for a test drive. i like the shape and noise from these cars and im sure that they would leave my bmw fo dead on the road or the track, i should have around 5 to 6 k and i want a jdm i prefer the headlights

thanks in advance nicky

Last edited by a moderator:
They are fine for short journeys, but anything that is like over an hour will get uncomfortable, especially if you're tall.

:cool: Having never been in the back, always been driving myself, all my friends think the back seats are actually really comfortable.

Agreed if you over 6ft then you head is going to be touching the roof lining!

But if you get the technique right for sitting in the back of a teg then its fine

All the more reason to strip it and fit in a cage in the space :D

Who wants extra weight anyways :D

Dont worry about the comfort of your passengers! The seat that really matters is the drivers and the recaros are really comfy :cool:

Back