• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How cold is your knob?

:lol: How cold if your gear knob in the morning?

Mine must be sub-zero because I had a bandage on left hand index finger that was a bit wet and that iced over and got stuck to the gear knob! :shock:

Mines fine, it's leather. 8) Heated seats are also most excellent in this weather...... apart from you feel like you've wet yourself! :oops: :lol:

Spoon nobs apparently warm too your hand very quickly .

I thought id save and just got a smooothed stock nob :roll: Its flippin freezin :lol:

Buddy Club Duracon here. Allways just perfect, never to hot, never to cold :D

I've got a home made cover on mine,works a treat :wink:
I hav'nt seen my knob since the cold weather started :lol: :lol:

I refuse to have cosmetic enhancement on my knob. :shock: :lol: :wink:

My knob has been very cold recently but once I have handled it for a little while it becomes alot more user friendly.

I often ask passengers to touch my knob and experience the temperature for themselves. :twisted: :twisted:

thinking about it i didnt notice it being cold this morning...beats being burning hot like the summer

Scousefella said:
I often ask passengers to touch my knob and experience the temperature for themselves. :twisted: :twisted:

I bet Smeg has had people in the rear leaning forward to touch his knob. :lol:

Back