• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How long soes it take for you too clean your car??

Jap Tart said:
Red said:
Between 4-7 hours depending on how hard-core a wash it is :lol:

E.g If I do the interior then the seats come out etc.

Fkin hell!! You mean business don't you?! :shock:

Yes, but I only muster up enough energy to do this maybe twice a year :lol: So most of the time it looks like shit anyway :roll:

You'll be suprised how quickly the seats will come out though, it's literally 5 minutes either side of the wash getting them out and then back in.

It makes cleaning the carpet so much easier 8) Also, you find all those things your mates have dropped and then kicked under the seat in the hope you won't notice. In my case, it was a few chips, which somehow managed to spawn small white insect things that got into my headunit when I left it under my seat one day!! :shock: Freaky.

Doing a full meg's work out between 8 - 10 hours

But then that's what I thought nightshift's were for...........

stormyuklondon1 said:
about 4-5 hours for the full wash, clean then wax.

Sounds about right to me !

Need to do mine desperately, hasn't had a wash for about 3 months now ! :oops: :oops:

Too busy with life to get round to doing it ! I can't remember my last 'free' weekend ! That's no bad thing though. 8)

Between 4 and 5 hours for the full job inside and outside. But about 2 hours normally for just a quick job.

Worth every moment, espcially when I can sit down and admire my hard work with a beer after :!:

It always takes me around 2 & half to 3hrs. I'm a bit obsessive, everytime i wash it i wax it as well. My missus thinks i loves the car more than her......................Sometimes i do, at least the car doesn't moan, strop, drag me shopping for fookin hrs on end.

I love laura (the little lady) really.

Back