• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 How much are my wheels worth?

Hi,

Im selling my 18s off my fn2 as im buying a set of 19s next week but cant decide what they are worth. I want to put them up for sale for a good price as i want them gone asap but not to cheap because i need the money back towards my new wheels

They were professionally powder coated 6 months ago black to a very very high standard and are in perfect condition and look just like oem but gloss black instead :cool:

I also had the centre caps professionally colour coded black with the red H added and then sealed in with lacquer so to give the oem look

The car they are coming off has only just done 7k miles so the bridgestone tyres are in very good condition and have plenty of tread

Here are a couple pics but they dont do justice to the looks and quality of these wheels

PIC_0094.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

petrolcap001.jpg

I was thinking £500 for four wheels and tyres

What do you all reckon? :smt047

Last edited by a moderator:
is that wot the ep3 on top gear had on it when the put it up against the fn2 a couple of months back:smt047 ps the wheels will go no probs m8 there stunning

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah fn2 wheels fit fine on a ep3

I saw last saturday a ep3 having a set of fn2 19 inch rages fitted. went on perfect. . .

is that wot the ep3 on top gear had on it when the put it up against the fn2 a couple of months back:smt047 ps the wheels will go no probs m8 there stunning

Cheers Kenny your opinion is reasuring. I hope they do sell easy i need the money asap :rolleyes:

Hi Kenny,

Are you buying second hand rages ? as I'm looking for a set but can't find any. Can you help ????

Thanks

sko

Hi Kenny,

Are you buying second hand rages ? as I'm looking for a set but can't find any. Can you help ????

Thanks

sko
na m8 am gonna stick with the buddy clubs just got them refurbed so they are looking :cool: just need to keep the peepers open am sure a set will pop up:twisted: if i come across any i will give ya a shout where ya based

£500......bargain.

They are bound to be snapped up by a under spec'ed civic owner mate.

Back