• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How much are you forking out for petrol a month?

Will be getting my type r within the next 2 months or thereabouts. The cost of petrol is a b*tch but its not going to stop me buying a CTR, i just wondered what you guys spent every month on petrol? im thinking ill do about a tank a week going to and from work............roughly £200 a month.....!!

i use over a tank a week bout 280-300 miles ish. costs me 250 ish depending on how hard i drive etc etc. minium of 6 tanks

ouch!! yeah im thinking im probs gonna have about 4 tanks minimum, probably more like 5 or 6!! :(

I am doing a round trip of 80 miles a day, and I reckon I am doing about £80 a week.

Depends really on what's going on. I tend to cycle to work, but I do drive on the odd occasion. Still, It's not very far. It's usually when I go and see relatives etc that the V power gets cained. In terms of cost per tank, mines about £50 at the mo on V-Power @ 107.9 a litre. I get not much over 200 miles to the tank, but that's probably due to a lot of city/town driving mixed in with a fair amount of VTECing.

Pretty varied amounts but then i guess thats not a suprise, all depends on how far you commute to work each day and how often and how long you spend vtec-ing!! ive got a 30 mile round trip to work and its all motorway, so hopefully i wont use too much petrol. get it up to 6th gear asap and stick to 70.........ish

a tenner a day just to and from work..= 50 quid a week....

plus all my personal mileage.......at leat 250 probably 300.:rolleyes:

I drive to work which is about a 70 mile round trip. Filling up about twice a week and with current petrol prices thats £46 x 2 so about £370 a month I guess. Totally worth it though :p

Oh and Hi everyone :) my first post! I've been lingering for a while but only been a ctr owner for just over a month now :) Great forum you have here with loads of useful advice!

Too fricking much! :lol:

But it could be ALOT worse if I get the car I'm looking at next week :p

smiles per mile

about 80 miles a week plus a good blast at the weekend for me which can be another 20 or so miles-anywhere from £20-30 a week in v-power at
present as not had car long..:D

I spend about 300/320 euros a month, some of the blokes i work with think its mad but i think its well worth it..

BP Ultimate at my local is £1.14 a litre...topped it up before it hit the yellow reminder, £50 :evil:

When I had my CTR I was filling up every other day at £40.00 a pop back then so about £600 a month for me. A lot of that was claimed back on expenses (about £500 on expenses - £100 personal use). :D

Now I spend £45 a month on diesel. :D

Back