• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How much for Mobil 1?

Guess no one buys this then?

I just wanted to know cause I can get it for approx £27.50 per bottle!

Gaz

I heard a rumour that Kwikfit will fill a 7 litre container with Mobil 1 0W-40
for £30.

You have to take your own container though. :wink:

That would be good if true.

Although how can you guarantee that it is Mobil 1 and who has a 7 litre container laying around? :)

I will carry on buying mine from where I get it I think and if anyone wants any then they can ask and I can get as well! Although thinking about this the postage might be a killer!

If anone is local and wants some then let me know!

Gaz :D

I'm pretty sure I only paid around £23 for 4 litres of Mobil 1 from Costco.

Gaz_typer said:
That would be good if true.

Although how can you guarantee that it is Mobil 1 and who has a 7 litre container laying around? :)

I will carry on buying mine from where I get it I think and if anyone wants any then they can ask and I can get as well! Although thinking about this the postage might be a killer!

If anone is local and wants some then let me know!

Gaz :D

Because Mobil have a contract with Kwikfit to supply them.....i checked it. :wink:

Sounds good to me, I will give my local Kwik Fit a call when my most recent two bottles are empty and see if they will nearly refill them for me?

Gaz

Gaz_typer said:
Sounds good to me, I will give my local Kwik Fit a call when my most recent two bottles are empty and see if they will nearly refill them for me?

Gaz

Let us know on this thread Gaz could you.

I was told about this some time a go but didn't think much of it.

As you bought the subject up it rang a bell with me.

Hope its all true now :wink: :lol:

bought a 4l container of this today in halfrauds £29.59 and thats with £7.40 off

and here was me thinking this wasnt a bad price, o well will know better next time. might check out costco next time round

I was in Halfords the other day and they were selling Mobil 1 0-40 4L for under 30 squids, apparently halfords are trying to get rid of Mobil 1's as they will not stock it anymore.

K'

Can't understand why they would not want to stock a market leader?

Might have fallen out with the manufacturers! :)

I haven't called Kwik fit yet as I am skint and don't need anymore oil for a little while!

If anyone does though please let me know!

Back