• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

how much??? i know only 40k miles but come on!!!!!!!!

I paid £6900 18 months ago for facelift EP3 with a/c, foglights, HID conversion, tints all round. 45,000 miles. Drives like a dream:)

That guy is having a laugh!!

Its not even a aniversary model

I picked up my Milano prem for £1000 less than that

i think we all keep forgetting that, undoubtedly it will sell. some mug will get it on finance. whether its for the full amount not so sure. but it won't be far off. plus some poor soul will think "its from a garage so it must be worth that amount" and buy it.

i think we all keep forgetting that, undoubtedly it will sell. some mug will get it on finance. whether its for the full amount not so sure. but it won't be far off. plus some poor soul will think "its from a garage so it must be worth that amount" and buy it.

For this reason I'm glad I joined here and did a bit of research on prices as the such before jumping in to a sale. It pays to do so if your going to part with that much cash imo

For this reason I'm glad I joined here and did a bit of research on prices as the such before jumping in to a sale. It pays to do so if your going to part with that much cash imo

yeah good things come to those who put the effort in.

we are also forgetting that the price is aimed at people who want finance. if you had nearly 9k cash and went to buy that you are quite simply moronic. 9k cash and a bit of research and you could find a real nice suprise.

yeah good things come to those who put the effort in.

we are also forgetting that the price is aimed at people who want finance. if you had nearly 9k cash and went to buy that you are quite simply moronic. 9k cash and a bit of research and you could find a real nice suprise.

Cheers :)
Before I got mine, last year sometime, I went to a garage where a friend of mine worked. They had an 04 NHB with 75k on the clock and they wanted 7.5k for it! Ity had a few scratches hear and there the seat weren't exactly tip top, but it did have air-con :). I asked him what sort of deal he could sort me out with and he said I can get it on finance for you prob for 7k. I then asked how much for cash and he said 6k :eek: , my spider senses tingled :lol:
Later on that evening when I texted him to say I'll leave it as I only had about 5k saved and I could get one with lower miles for that price on autotrader, he said I could have it for 5k :eek: I told him to fcuk right off after trying to get it on finance for 7k!
Just shows you how much they're trying to have people off with!! I don't really speak to him now as he's a top tool!
The garage he worked at went under about three weeks after I enquired, and he's still on the rock and roll f'kin weasel!! :lol:

Cheers :)
Before I got mine, last year sometime, I went to a garage where a friend of mine worked. They had an 04 NHB with 75k on the clock and they wanted 7.5k for it! Ity had a few scratches hear and there the seat weren't exactly tip top, but it did have air-con :). I asked him what sort of deal he could sort me out with and he said I can get it on finance for you prob for 7k. I then asked how much for cash and he said 6k :eek: , my spider senses tingled :lol:
Later on that evening when I texted him to say I'll leave it as I only had about 5k saved and I could get one with lower miles for that price on autotrader, he said I could have it for 5k :eek: I told him to fcuk right off after trying to get it on finance for 7k!
Just shows you how much they're trying to have people off with!! I don't really speak to him now as he's a top tool!
The garage he worked at went under about three weeks after I enquired, and he's still on the rock and roll f'kin weasel!! :lol:
thats some friend you have there lol, tried to rip you off twice, sell on finance for 7k then 6k cash then tried to sell for 5k! funny guy hope hes not your friend anymore!

thats some friend you have there lol, tried to rip you off twice, sell on finance for 7k then 6k cash then tried to sell for 5k! funny guy hope hes not your friend anymore!

He's not mate he's a prize spanner and no longer my mate for the exact reason mentioned above! I seriously still can't believe he thought I'd say "yeah ok then 5k it is"

He's not mate he's a prize spanner and no longer my mate for the exact reason mentioned above! I seriously still can't believe he thought I'd say "yeah ok then 5k it is"

should have said 4k and its yours. then sold it on ebay for a profit.

i do enjoy it when someone tries to sell a damaged car for the price they go for normally. nevermind cat c, d i can sort of excuse even though i personally wouldnt touch one with a barge pole.

ahh man i never saw it was CAT C.
the numberplate looks unique though. i cant wait for my proper hunt lol. i have seen all the newly ones listed on ebay lol saved it on my tabs and some are going for really low prices. i have seen them averaging just below 6k :)!!

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6104/98330072.jpg

and its pretty bad when they sell something and have spelling mistakes! *here i am excused as i type too fast and cba to correct (as some of you know lol)

the numberplate looks unique though. i cant wait for my proper hunt lol. i have seen all the newly ones listed on ebay lol saved it on my tabs and some are going for really low prices. i have seen them averaging just below 6k :)!!

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6104/98330072.jpg

and its pretty bad when they sell something and have spelling mistakes! *here i am excused as i type too fast and cba to correct (as some of you know lol)

This really p!sses me off. Don't go through the trouble of listing something, then make yourself look like a total mong by not checking the spelling of the listing before you press 'go'!
Makes you look like a total berk when advertising something. My spelling I know is not the best at times but I try, and if I was advertising something I'd make damn sure it's all spelt properly
*Rant over*

got to be sharp in these situations bud. you are parting with hard earned money and these sellers will take your cash and run.

"i bought this car a year ago roughly, and totally fell in love with it!, needless to say it is mint! however the seller forgot to inform me that it was CAT C, now dont let this put you off as , the car drives and handles perfectly, infact feels better than my mates 2002 CTR ! when we found out this info, i checked the car inside and out, and up and down and could find any signs of damage! so what ever caused this to be rote off, couldnt of been bad at all !"

- STFU

Back