• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How much should i be asking for my ep3?

Sorry if ive posted in the wrong place but as the title suggests I'm wondering how much to put my 2004 ep3 up for sale. It's sadly suffered some hail damage that has left some small dings in the roof. It also has a scuff to the front bumper. Mechanically it's spot on. Done just over 100k with full service history. 1st 81k was full honda. Was thinking around £2700. Is this optimistic or fairly priced due to what I've described?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sorry if this is against rules should realy of made time to check rules before posting

Just been having a look around the forum rules and can't find anything for FOR SALE rules. Can some one help here?

I just bought an 2003 EP3. pretty much mint. 70k full service history (serviced twice a year) £2750. Cars worth what people are prepared to pay for it. You might get what your asking for, but be prepared to wait until the right buyer comes along

Thanks. Was kind of against forum rules what I was asking when I started this thread. Anyways the car sold a little less than that figure just the other day. All money to buy goodies for the new arrival hopefully next week!

Wanted quick sale so it went for just under 2400. Was only advertised 10 minutes and was sold. Lad came from Leeds same day to collect it.

They great fun. Bit sad not seeing mine on the drive anymore. Should feel better when the new one sat there in its place

Back