• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How much?

How much do you need to cut out of the wheel acrh to fit the AEM C1 induction kit. Is it a full hole? or just a chunk?

Your best to see how much you need when you have fitted it, you will then see where it needs to be taken off.

Just take a bit of at a time then you won't take off too much

Carl

Just managed these 2 before battery death!!! :lol:

Mine was done in a hurry at a meet and is not anywhere near as tidy as it could be. :shock: :lol:

As you can see, the pipe only needs a small amount of space to fit snugly.

kingbuttmunch said:
Cheers for that. So the pipe doesn't go staright through just, a bit of the elbow of the pipe gets in the way

Yeah that sounds about right. :D

If you detach the wheel arch liner prior to locating the AEM pipe you can then judge the trimming quite easy. 8)

I wouldn't say you need to cut that much out of it, i just trimmed the inside part and you can't actually see any of the pipe when the trim is back in place?

Mine and Foxys are the same as Nick. If I remember I will try and get a pic when I get home but I am sure you cant see my pipe

kingbuttmunch said:
Cool. I hope to get the part tommorrow and give it a try

I cant get a decent pic as we are parked straight, but best thing to do is remove a little at a time and keep trying to fit it

Back