• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to buy Gruppe m with discount

I know mate, Pelikan up this way ordered and had his in the uk the same day as you though - although he got stung at customs.

I would just like to know where the fcuk it is, but parcelforce are no help at all and all the ems site says is that its left Japan - well Tokyo.

Got the link working now, just 2 other things. I'm guessing i just leave the company name box blank right, also whats wire transfer? i don't have a credit card, so have no other way how to pay. :confused:

i ignored the work question .
Ask Hoya the other methods of payment , wire transfer would work for you

I dont have one either so i found someone who did

It came Thursday, dodged customs and all I can say is :twisted:

What a fcuking noise. Just about to do the mod to fix the scuttle panel - wish me luck :D

Modded the oe panel, well cut a hole really and used the spare rubber seal that had to be cut to cushion the gruppe m.

So much better than the one it comes with.

Well I ordered it on Wednesday afternoon, but it wasnt dispatched until Friday and I received it the following Thursday. So from actual ordering 8 days that would be.

For the tracking, where do you get the tracking number from:confused:

EDIT: no worries received it this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered mine last night cost 78,000 yen no discount but free del. I paid by credit card and i was told when I placed the order they would let me know payment was received still waiting though.

78,000 is th list price its for a CL7. Hoya said there was no discount but del was free. Got a mail off him its due to leave on the 7th of Mar should be with me on the 11th. Cant wait!

Has anyone got the part number for just the filter? I could probably do with replacing mine (as it's a good 4 years old now and although it's being treated/washed it's not what it once was!). ???

Back