• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to stop your knob from keep getting scratched...!!!

I have recently noticed 3 scratched on my gear knob :evil:

It must have been Emma because I don't wear any rings. Well I'm defiently not going to get married then. To stop any risk of future knob scratching.

paul.goffin said:
I have recently noticed 3 scratched on my gear knob :evil:

It must have been Emma because I don't wear any rings. Well I'm defiently not going to get married then. To stop any risk of future knob scratching.

Yeah us girls get it hard with rings and the gearknob!! I'm going to have to stop wearing my 1 ring, or it'll look awful in a years time!!!! :cry:

Cant believe no one has said this already

But

Cut your nails

:oops:

I'll get my coat

Get a spoon titanium one. Thought i had sorted out the scratches issue when i did this then the fiance managed to scratch it with the "rock" on her engagement ring. Doh! :roll:

My Buddy Club duracon knob seems imperveouse to scratching. Mind you when I used to skate more you could get these we things called 'finger gaskets' little bands of neoprene you slipped over your finger to prevent loss of grip during grab tricks. Anyhoo I used to wear one over my wedding ring, prevented scratches no problem, and stopped the ring from picking up dings :) It is only a wee band about 2cm deep.

A balloon also stretched over the nob does the trick and offers a bit more grip than a baby sock :D

Just got to make sure you find the biggest balloon you can as its a bitch getting the opening over the balloon over the nob to start with :lol:

Get your Grandma to Knit something to go over it...........thats what Grandmas are good at. :wink:

She could make a fortune.

Back