• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to take out coolant reservoir EP3

Hello people

Does anybody know how to take out the coolant reservior completely,tried my best to get it out but no luck

I had the bumper off, I can't remember exactly how it was fixed but I can't remember it being a problem with the bumper out of the way

I managed to just lift mine out, it just slides onto a bracket. Was a bit of a squeeze with the alternator in the way but managed it.

I managed to just lift mine out, it just slides onto a bracket. Was a bit of a squeeze with the alternator in the way but managed it.

I tried lifting it and it touches the alternator as you lift it but it won't squeeze through don't want to break it

Good to hear, it is a squeeze, but being brave and putting a bit of muscle behind it, it will come :lol:

Good to hear, it is a squeeze, but being brave and putting a bit of muscle behind it, it will come :lol:

Its a very awkward place to have it there, same with the screen wash, for example changing the bulb not much space in that area

Back