• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hullo from across the pond (2005 Civic Si)

First off, hello to you all. I found this site in my search for information on how many EP3's were built for the US market from 02-05 Si's. I spend alot of time on www.ephatch.com, which is basically the US version of this site.

Yes those of us unfortunate enough to live in the US could only get a Civic Si, besides the cosmetic differences they shafted us on performance as well. :mad:

Displacement: 1998 cc
Compression: 9.8:1
Power: 160(161 kW) @ 6500 rpm
Torque: 142 lb·ft (193 N·m)* (191 N·m) @ 4000 rpm
Redline: 6800 rpm

Ah well.

This is a picture of my baby, she's a 2005 Civic Si, Megan header, Skunk2 cat back, AEM Short Ram intake, VIS carbon fiber hood, Skunk2 camber kit, and Megan lowering springs (1 inch front, 1.5 inches in the rear) and currently 45k miles on it

l_57c186181753458a324e24bd8f3841d2.jpg

l_a95f3c9a7cc2aea2ebe8ec7fb411330e.jpg

PS i would be interested in 04-05 stock headlights if the shipping wouldn't kill me. Prehaps a stock wing also.:rolleyes:

welcome

hello dalamar,:joint: car looks sweet, i like the tints. whats the vtec cut in at ? I will swap you a year of sun and girls in small tops and short skirts for the stock headlights:D . I lived in north carolina for 3 years and miss the sun so much.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

If you're stuck for sourcing parts, try Vtec direct (registered trader on this site). I believe they ship worldwide. :cool:

Welcome to the forum mate:D

Do many people import Type R's into the states?

Wonder how much a K20A would be in shipping:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Hello mate & welcome

Very nice looking car indeed.

Wish we had your weather over here!

hello dalamar,:joint: car looks sweet, i like the tints. whats the vtec cut in at ? I will swap you a year of sun and girls in small tops and short skirts for the stock headlights:D . I lived in north carolina for 3 years and miss the sun so much.

vtec kicks in at 4500 rpms........I do have a spare room for rent...

Welcome to the forum mate

Do many people import Type R's into the states?

Wonder how much a K20A would be in shipping

Most people do a conversion, and if anything supercharge/boost their stock motor, or do a k24 swap.

if there's a do it your self section strictly for the ep3 i can throw up some articles... like disabling the auto stop on the sun roof
I saw the standard DIY but it wasn't model specific, unless that where it needs to go anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
if there's a do it your self section strictly for the ep3 i can throw up some articles... like disabling the auto stop on the sun roof

The EDM EP3 doesn't have a sunroof, so that how to guide would be a bit useless :lol: .

All other guides would be greatly appreciated however. If you're concerned about what model it's for, put the chassis code in the thread title.

Cheers.

hmm ah well, I added 10 posts to the how to sections, enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd happily give up my sunroof for the extra 38 horse and the 6 speed, not to mention the red accents on the interior.:D

:smt085

Back