• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 I am buying a DC5

I am buying a DC5 without ever driving one. :shock:
Dan the Man has kindly donated to let me have a go in his tonight. :twisted:

I would love to have a DC5 but if the new CTR looks anything like my avatar then DC5 will be a no go. :twisted: :twisted:

Always liked them then I saw Franz's teg in the flesh. Could not stop taking about it after that :oops:

YEAH SORRY MATE.

got back later than i thought so all got messed up and we didnt go out!

will do one night this week tho..and u dont need to drive one..U JUST KNOW MY LAD. :shock: :twisted:

see ya soon

dan

Dave

Don't let Dan take you over crown point. He gets airbourne at the wrong time :lol:

can't wait to see the beauty Dave :D

manf

vtecpang said:
Dave

Don't let Dan take you over crown point. He gets airbourne at the wrong time :lol:

manf
yeah don't let dan take you out.he nearly rapped it into a car on gannow round about other day :roll:

"You want that one" :twisted:
ring16.JPG

ring15.JPG

God, wherever I go that black teg pops up :(

Makes me want to spray mine, or just not wash it for few months :lol:

Really is the nicest teg I've ever seen 8)

I bought mine without driving one before, not only that i bought mine without actually seeing it LOL. Met at a service staion, payed teh money and drove home a happy DC5 owner :D

Im on the look out aswell, Ive been in touch with a few import companies over the past few weeks.

Im after a 2004-05 white with A/c.

8) 8) 8)

GreigR said:
Im on the look out aswell, Ive been in touch with a few import companies over the past few weeks.

Im after a 2004-05 white with A/c.

8) 8) 8)
They all come with A/C as standard. Don't forget though the 2004-2005 cars are facelifts. a bit like the 04 CTR's compared to 51-53 CTR's
The differences are (I am sure somebody can name more)
Different front and rear bumper. Rear bumper has a black strip around :( I presume this was an attempt to break up the large slab of flat shapeless flat bumper.
The suspension has been sharpened up. Not softer just reacts quicker.
The headlights are different a bit like the 04 CTR's
The ECU is different (well its a different number and you can't install Kpro until hondata crack the code or something) the way around it apparently is to harness around it or something.
The new shape in my opinion isn't a nice as the old shape but I couldn't justify part exchanging my 04 CTR for a older car plus a wad of money so I got the new shape because its newer.

Micky P said:
vtecpang said:
Dave

manf
yeah don't let dan take you out.he nearly rapped it into a car on gannow round about other day :roll:

DIK...NEARLY being the operative word. How many times u rapped a car EVEN...loads u knob end!

And lad, come back after OCT 1st and call my driving.
HAT :arrow: EAT.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gona get wasted son :idea: :lol: :lol:

Turbo5.......... Good luck with the DC5. I too went from CTR to DC5 and have never looked back or even regretted my decision not one bit.

I actually went back into a CTR the other day. :shock: Never realised how high you really do sit, it was like driving a van :lol: And dont get me started on the steering. :wink:

The new facelift's suspension has actually gone softer........more comfort than pre-facelift but still hardcore than most.

You jammy sod mate. I would love to do the change but my CTR is worth feck all now (I've used it too much :wink: ).

Look forward to seeing you and the car on HET2 :wink:

Big thanks to Dan :D I now know how to go around corners sideways :twisted: It certainly felt quicker than my CTR. :D

Anytime Dave 8)

But after i went to macDs then on roundabouts i got my ass truly wupped and handed to me on a plate by an EVO MR320.
Followed him and he went near my cottage, seen him before and he just visits someone. Had a good chat, hes a keen driver it seems and its in his blood. says he can get full roundabout sideways... :shock: :shock:

I vtec'd off for him and chilled for where i live to find a cop car sat outside next door(GULP) but just not for me it seemed...PHEW :)

DTM :D

Back