• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I cant see :( !!

Hi all,
Hoping for some advice, really want xenon lights on my 2009 Civic, but want to know best place to either get them done or where to buy them from, live in the Preston area but will travel for a great job. Not very good with messing around with stufff like this if im honest and dont fancy trying on my baby! Also same with my fog lights, not getting pulled over enough when i have my lights on sides and fogs on so they need to be brighter, lol!! :twisted:

Any help, links, gratefully recieved.

thanks.
Dan.

Hi all,
Hoping for some advice, really want xenon lights on my 2009 Civic, but want to know best place to either get them done or where to buy them from, live in the Preston area but will travel for a great job.

I take it yours is a GT? If so being a 2009 it should have xenons standard, with headlight washers.....

Also same with my fog lights, not getting pulled over enough when i have my lights on sides and fogs on so they need to be brighter, lol!! :twisted:

499545481_3756949c44.jpg

Haha!:lol::lol:

Yeah suppose I was asking for that pic, no its DEC 08 model so doesnt have them just missed out, and yeah its a GT.

hid kits are avaliable for dipped (h4) and fogs (h11) on the fn2
the kits are plug'n'play but if your not too confident you can always ask your dealer to fit them

Thanks for the help mate, nice car! haha! have you got them? dont want to ruin my warranty?!

Dan.

Back