• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I GOT MY CTR

Well its been along time coming but i finally got the car i've been wanting for 2 years :D :D

Picked her up at lunch time today and went out for an hour long drive and WOW im so impressed!

Took her out of work up the A14 slip road and opened her up!!! 90mph and didnt relise it, promptly stepped on the anchors :)
I got such a buzz from it i was shaking couldnt believe it.....slowed down to about 65mph just to relax!!!!

I can see me getting on VERY well with this car oh and i feel propper part of the family now :lol:

Thanks Guys and Gals

Happy VTEC'ing 8)

Ed

Nice one and such a nice day to show her off. You taking it slow and not ragging her from the off if shes new?

zeffania said:
Nice one and such a nice day to show her off. You taking it slow and not ragging her from the off if shes new?

Shes 3 and half years old with 31,500 miles on her!
I left her running in the car park for a bit just to ease warm her up a bit and then all hell broke loose.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!! :twisted:

sirdrinksalot said:
zeffania said:

Shes 3 and half years old with 31,500 miles on her!
I left her running in the car park for a bit just to ease warm her up a bit and then all hell broke loose.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!! :twisted:

Nice one, as long as you let her warm up you shouldn't use much oil up either. Have fun and play safe :lol:

Cheers everyone!

Its such a good feeling to finally get what you have wanted for so long!!!!
And the people on the this forum have helped me stay faithfull to that dream :D Whan a little shadow of doubt pops into my head about buying it, i come straight here and all is refreshed leaving me wanting more!!!

Ed

sirdrinksalot said:
Cheers everyone!

And the people on the this forum have helped me stay faithfull to that dream :D Whan a little shadow of doubt pops into my head about buying it, i come straight here and all is refreshed leaving me wanting more!!!

Ed

Get a piccy for your avatar - your own CTR. 8)

I'm glad your enjoying your car, you have certianly got a nice day for it.

I had forgot how good the car was until Monday when just me and the gf went out for a blast, just for the h*ll of it :twisted:
I have never done that in any other car I have had, because I have never got the pleasure from driving them as much as I have the CTR. 8)

Scousefella said:
sirdrinksalot said:
Cheers everyone!

Ed

Get a piccy for your avatar - your own CTR. 8)

yeah i will when i get my new digi camera this week 8)

Welcome to the world of i-Vtec
'I'm just popping to the shops' turns into a crusade and you cover many miles instead

Back