• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I kinda wants these :(

weds-sport-carbon-fiber-wheel.jpg

I kinda want these, They would look incredible on my R!

carbon-fiber-wheel-weight.jpg

aren't they about 5 grand?

Surely you could spend you money on something more practical. If you scrape them you will cry!

I dont do scraping wheels! I'm much more careful, my rays have been on over a year and no marks yet! :p
I didnt say im buying them or anything, i just think they would look pretty perfect.

If i came on in too a few grand though i'm sure i'd be tempted.
Although i dont tend to sell my old rims on, I have a nice collection of rare rims building in the garage, Work's/SSR's etc.

TBH i dont think so, People have called my rays overpriced bling, but to be different you have to pay. And i've hardly seen any of my colour about which is nice :)

i know glenn haven't seen him in ages. i got my ctr from i guy out near eden james somebody cant remember his surname.

I'm not one for copies after one of my subzero's cracked in the inside lip. Although my rims cost a lot (2200) With tyres, I know they are a strong safe rim, unlike some :(!

I'm not one for copies after one of my subzero's cracked in the inside lip. Although my rims cost a lot (2200) With tyres, I know they are a strong safe rim, unlike some :(!

Crack :eek: would like that to happen at any speed.
Anyway looks like I'm going to have to fork out alot if I want the Rays in White, which will delay the Supercharger

Back