• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I need new trailing arm bushes and front ball joints?

As above, best to go OEM or aftermarket? If so what's best without being too hardcore, and best price wise? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there

Really depends,we are went with Powerflex bushes and Hardrace Extended Front ball joints,OE is still enough for most of the cars,everything depends if yours car is lowered or not etc

Hope this help there

Thanks,Jura

Thanks Jura. My car is all OEM at present.

Hi there

If yours car is still standard then I would go with OE parts,but I would upgrade bushes at least to the Powerflex,they will make bit difference,polybushing the car can makes bit of difference

And about the Ball joints,we are run RCA kit on our Subaru and there this transformed the car to different monster,although our wagon has run coilovers as our EP3 running coilovers and is lowered too,on lowered cars I always recommend go with RCA kits like is Buddyclub or Hardrace

This picture should help you to understand what I mean

roll-centre.gif

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

Hi there

If yours car is still standard then I would go with OE parts,but I would upgrade bushes at least to the Powerflex,they will make bit difference,polybushing the car can makes bit of difference

And about the Ball joints,we are run RCA kit on our Subaru and there this transformed the car to different monster,although our wagon has run coilovers as our EP3 running coilovers and is lowered too,on lowered cars I always recommend go with RCA kits like is Buddyclub or Hardrace

This picture should help you to understand what I mean

roll-centre.gif

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

Cheers mate.

Where did you get the hard race bushes from? And do hard race do front ball joints too - I think you mentioned above that you have some. Cheers.

Cheers mate.

Where did you get the hard race bushes from? And do hard race do front ball joints too - I think you mentioned above that you have some. Cheers.

Hi there

We are bought them in US,you can get Powerflex bushes cheaper here,Hardrace bushing cost here crazy money(full polybush kit is somewhere in region of the £450-£500),RCA or extended ball joints they cost around £150
You can check with Hardrace UK,but be aware they're expensive here in UK

Hope this help

Thanks,Jura

Back