• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 I test drove a fn2 now I'm thinking of buying it

so I test drove a 57plate fn2 with 75k on the clock and it felt brilliant a lot more grown up than my ep3 and now I'm 28 think I feel more suited to the fn2 so my question is will I regret saleing the ep3 to get a fn2 I've got to kids so the fn2 feels more suited what do I do plz help

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Never driven an EP3 but moved from a Citroen C4 Picasso to the FN2 and to be honest the Civic has more passenger space in terms of leg room and whilst the boot isn't quite so large it's very usable.

I have a 3 yo and have to lug around all the assorted paraphernalia and it works very well.

And when I want to be silly... :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

The FN2's are great. I used to have a blinkered view of them , but they're a great car IMO.

I'm currently in the process of saleing the ep3 to purchase a fn2 just eish I had a bigger drive for 2 cars

I like the fn2's (my mrs loves them) but I really do believe they are more of a sidestep than an upgrade from the ep3 if its space you need then the civic just isn't going to cut it.

P.s - I have a lovely 3.2 vecccy gsi for sale at the moment... loads of power/fully specced and loads of space ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it the 'vectra' bit put you off !! I have owned it for 3 years and its been faultless been to Germany and had 155mph out of it plus sounds awesome, don't believe all the naysayers mate its a top motor, only selling to free up some space would keep it if I could :)

yea he swears by them yea ok power is really good loads of space but it still looks like a taxi

A gsi is a different kettle of fish to a bread and butter model, quoted power is around 210bhp/221lb/ft torque but I can tell you now mine is putting out a little bit more than that... coppers used to use the gsi's as pursuit cars because they are quick... tbh if I cant get any interest with it I'm going to keep it and store it... only done 63k/fsh.

LOT of car for little money and as for the taxi bit.... erm ok that's one quick taxi ;)

Your gsi is more cop car than taxi to me. There is definately something to be said for a car that's stealth and can drop people who aren't expecting it. My mate has an S60R 300hp, it does look a bit Grandad but he has the last laugh in most races. Sorry I think I have got off topic a fair bit!

Your gsi is more cop car than taxi to me. There is definately something to be said for a car that's stealth and can drop people who aren't expecting it. My mate has an S60R 300hp, it does look a bit Grandad but he has the last laugh in most races. Sorry I think I have got off topic a fair bit!

Same here I apolgise to the op, but like you say the big engine or turbo saloons can shock a few max power boys ;) would keep my old 3.2 gsi cop barge but she needs to go to free up money... lot of car for little money... ignore the Vectra haters the 3.2 gsi is a superb machine !

Back