• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 I want a dc5 - should I?

I have owned my ep3 ctr for 2 years now and even though I love it I have always wanted a dc 5 since I saw one. Particularly now I want one due to the following culprits:

Nickyboy - he wants a new car and he has talked me into it so he feels better
Dotty - Cos i love his champ white with the black alloys
Rossy t - he just got a cracking white one

and finally...........

Scouse: he pm's me daily bullying me telling me to switch or else :confused: what is this guys problem?:lol:

Anyway seriously I have an 05 plate its got between 27k coming up on the clock. How much will I expect for it? It has aircon and is in good nick I woud say.

I have for mods:

K pro
Spoon manifold
Buddyclub spec III
Gruppe m
Buddyclub carbon bonnet
Mugen replica rear carbon fibre spoiler
Stoptechs
JDM Wind deflectors
ABP 35mm lowering springs, fast road
18 Kei RSS with Polished lip

I guess the sensible thing is to put the car back to stock and sell the mods separately although I would keep the spoon manifold and should I keep the stoptechs - they look so good :twisted:

I have 2 years to pay on my loan and I dont really want to increase my outgoings, yet I would like as late a pre facelfit as possible.

Anyone got any advice on what to do?

Any help appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
as per msn, stripped of mods and standard bits replaced, you should get at least £10500 possibly £11000

Either use that cash to pay off your loan and get another one, or use that to buy another DC5

Don`t forget you`ll might need transport whilst between cars, unless you can sell and buy within the same weekend (unlikely but i`d aim for that so no need for buses/cheap sh1theap

I don`t see why you shouldn`t do this mate, you are still young and single so this may be your last chance. Your EP3 is worth the same as a DC5 so you`re not getting into debt, just a bit of worthwhile hassle

You could live in NE Scotland, even more ballache!

Please mods ban this guy, this is a serious cry for help and he is thread sh*tting already :lol:

fcuk that dc5 or I keep this

as per msn, stripped of mods and standard bits replaced, you should get at least £10500 possibly £11000

Either use that cash to pay off your loan and get another one, or use that to buy another DC5

Don`t forget you`ll might need transport whilst between cars, unless you can sell and buy within the same weekend (unlikely but i`d aim for that so no need for buses/cheap sh1theap

I don`t see why you shouldn`t do this mate, you are still young and single so this may be your last chance. Your EP3 is worth the same as a DC5 so you`re not getting into debt, just a bit of worthwhile hassle

You could live in NE Scotland, even more ballache!

True mate,

You can help me search since you talked me into it

Terry, as the old saying goes - if you can, you should. :cool:

You only live once fella, if you have an itch then scratch the bugger. :twisted:

Terry, as the old saying goes - if you can, you should. :cool:

You only live once fella, if you have an itch then scratch the bugger. :twisted:

True mate, I think im going mental after the breakup and this will be some therapy. You help me search too then it has to be champ white or black with white wheels, I want red interior too. You scour the net for orientals so you better help or im telling the missus :lol:

^^ Already a member mate I joined when I nearly caved and got one before - now is the time :twisted:

Back