• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 I'll take that one please.

tp

I want that one! :twisted:

ctr2007.jpg

Had a test drive and its more refined that the older model. Steering feel is better and its very nimble. Seems bit down on power but thats due to smoother delivery.

Think and LSD, CAI, manifold and catback and maybe an ECU remap will sort a few shortfalls out though. :wink: :twisted:

Got a cracking deal on it. List is 18300 with Pearl paint so to get it for £16999 and thrown in was the following:

Ipod docking
JDM red mats
5 years servicing
3 year waranty
Finance at 5%.

And they are saving me the hastle by changing my plates over. :cool:

Stealers took mine in px. I Got better price for it than originally offered.
Think I have found a new sales technique though.:lol:

Took salesman and parts manager out in the Skyline then did the deal. Think they were still in shock and agreed to anything I suggested. :scare: :-$ :lol:

And guess what.......Waiting list etc etc, delivery date.....blah blah blah....

Picking it up

Monday. 8)

Happy days fella. :cool:

Remember, when the fuel gauge fails to move it is not broken. :lol: :lol:

18,300 with pearl paint?

have you ordered a standard or GT model?

Should of got an FD2!! ;)

I really like them but not for that money I'm not!
No way on earth a 2L NA car with only 220bhp is worth paying gp20 insurance and loaded premium as an import all for the daft sum of £21-22K!

If I'm paying that I would have something special like an Evo or a tuners demo GTR but no way a ctr.

Nice one........bollox to FD2...(looks like an Astra;) :lol: )

I am still more than happy with my FN2...much, much better than the EP3.....(and somehow now returing over 31mpg:eek: :eek: .)

(don't give me the 'driving like a granny' bollox...there is no other way on the daily commute;) :lol: )

I really like them but not for that money I'm not!
No way on earth a 2L NA car with only 220bhp is worth paying gp20 insurance and loaded premium as an import all for the daft sum of £21-22K!

If I'm paying that I would have something special like an Evo or a tuners demo GTR but no way a ctr.

£19,995 ;-)

£19,995 ;-)

Lucky you...but still £20K for a gp20 NA car? No thanks.

Forgot to mention which may make people understand slightly better I needed a hatchback to get the odd big things in the back of for work and a saloon couldnt do that. JDM hatch then I may have had to think a bit harder about however.:lol:

Back