• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Im back but have no type-R now :(

Hi everyone im not even sure if any of you guys remember me. I lost my password & hae been locked out of sirte for about a year or so :( But thanks to dotty & milanochris im back:D . I see alot has changed loads of people on here have changed there cars I to have done the same:twisted: .

I basically took the ep3 as far as I wanted in the end it was stripped & a right mess :lol:

some pics
last1xp8.jpg

mynewcrap1xq4.jpg

It had al the usual overpriced jap parts on it. Including a feels grill which was a complete waste of money:lol: :rolleyes:

Anyway here is the new car Which I got after test driving almost every jap car avalible:lol:

amber2.jpg

amber3.jpg

dsym3.jpg

She has a few mods
Kansai HKS front end for better cooling & aero
Kakimoto cat-back
Green Group N panel filter
Momo wheels pedals Ralliart gear nob
Yellow Ion plasma lights
Arc engine heatshield
Cusco front & rear strut bars
& all the crap that come standard on most good jdm cars
Recaros
Brembos
Climate control & air con
And a jdm flare LMFAO:D
Pioneer unit etc

Hope u like her guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers stu Thank you again for sorting out my password. I wil be having a look on the halo 3 topic in a bit lol

Thats nice...I have a thing for fast white cars...If I wasnt so young I would have bought a white CTR but had to settle for a nice Red instead.

Did you sell/get rid of most of your CTR parts then?..looks nice

Thats nice...I have a thing for fast white cars...If I wasnt so young I would have bought a white CTR but had to settle for a nice Red instead.

Did you sell/get rid of most of your CTR parts then?..looks nice

The car was sold with eveything :lol: including all stock parts.
Although I think I still have orginal type R springs & airbox in the garage:lol:

Evo baby, Evo......

Booooooooost!!

Nice car mate - I am still undecided, but might yet join your gang :twisted:

Back