• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

im getting the rbc inlet manifold but which throttle body?

im going to buy the rbc inlet manifold but was woundering do you need to order the adapter plate if you change the throttle body? also the different sizes of throttle body which is the one to go for?that will fit the rbc

hi there mate i have an rbc inlet manifold, i bought mine with the carcepts adaptor kit i think its called from tdi south, as far as i know you need the adapter plate for a standard throttle body, i also have a toda throttle body, and correct me if im wrong but as far as i know all aftermarket throttle bodies are a modified standard honda part, my toda throttle body looks exactly the same as the oem one however you can fit a pint glass in it but not the oem one, the toda is a 70mm tapered design.

the throttle body that you buy from ebay are the any good?do you need any sensors or do you use the ones that on it already? also i have the rbc manifold with the adaptor now but do you need anything else to fit it? i also have the hondata head sheild

the hondata inlet gasket, rbc inlet manifold and karcepts adaptor are a great setup with an induction kit, complimented with a bigger throttle body equals win :) i got my toda one second hand.

Toda, spoon etc are just bored OEM

Theres not much to be had from the throttle body unless its the bottle neck in the system, that generally happens only after cams / boost

Back