• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I'm no ice expert... But I want more bass.

In my previous cars, I had the 7" touchscreen DVD players
with amps running front components, rear components, 6x9s in the shelf and twin 12" subs in the boot
(all vibe equipment)

With my prem ep3, that ain't happening lol!

I'm keeping standard head unit as it looks neatest and matches dash colours etc
But being in a band, music is still important and the standard system lacks the fullness some bigger speakers could provide....

I still have a set of k69 kevlar 6x9 speakers from my last car 90 quid odd jobs (not ripspeed quality)
Brand new in the packages in the box, could I daisy chain them to the rear speakers and put them in 6x9 boxes in the boot?

Or is my idea sh1t? Lol
What's the best thing I should do?

Does standard HU have aux outs? I wouldn't mid amping them.

As I said, I'm no expert lol

Cheers dude, Just gave it the once over now but it's pretty basic straight forward install stuff :(
I might have to just give in and get a HU

Was hoping to daisy chain the 6x9s in and hide them in the boot for a little more low end

Sorry mate, I should've made myself a but clearer
I meant the shape rather than having single or double din square shape
And backlight orange colour, rather than the usual alpine blue I'm used to

The only headunit set up I've thought looked good was a keyword Doubledin recently on ctro and flush fascia but it's a £400 second hand unit and as I said I don't want to be going down that route with cash in the cabin rather than under the bonnet

Back