• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

i'm so excited....and i just can't hide it!

Picking up my new cosmic grey Type R next weekend, really can't wait to get my hands on the beast! Full honda service history, lowered slightly, induction kit, tinted rear windows, 32k on the clock, 54 plate, a/c, etc etc, £9500. Pic below is the very one i will be picking up! not the best photo as it was taken on a phone by the guy who's selling me it. :D:D:D

Very nice, cosmic with white wheels looks :cool:
i quite agree good sir! the wheels were what attracted me to start with. The guy selling me it has really looked after it so its absolutely mint! has an AEM V2 induction kit aswell which looks great and most likely makes the vtec sound like the apocalypse!

Get that induction kit removed and put on a gruppe M

Those AEM V2s are sh1t

To be fair ill probably just put it back to standard, i wasnt planning on doing anything filter/engine/performance wise anyway. all the induction kit did on my last car was make it roar a bit from the front and decrease the mpg figure quite substantially!

To be fair ill probably just put it back to standard, i wasnt planning on doing anything filter/engine/performance wise anyway. all the induction kit did on my last car was make it roar a bit from the front and decrease the mpg figure quite substantially!

You say that now :lol:

Went and got her yesterday......oh my god!!! what a fecking superb car! was absolutely mint and drove an absolute treat. Took me about 4 gear changes to get used to where the stick was and after that it was so easy to drive! Gave it the berries in appropriate places and it was immense!! twice the power of my last car and way better looking!

Have to get used to how it drinks fuel but feck it, while im young and can afford to fund my petrol habit i may aswell enjoy it!:twisted:
:D :D :D

Will get pics up on Tuesday as i'm working til then. Im going to go and buy some Autoglym porducts and give her a damned good clean, then ill take some pics and show her off on here! my dad had a drive of her today, he was loving it!! hehe!

Taken some photos before i go to work today, couldnt resist giving her a clean!! ill probably take better photos once ive cleaned her good and proper on tuesday or wednesday........... but it gives you an idea!

Cheers for the comments! yeah the wheels are what drew my attention to it in the first place. its a really nice example, just spent nigh on £60 on Autoglym products for it! gonna give her some TLC tomorrow if its not b*llock numbingly cold out!!

Ah excellent, bit more organized now! cheers! although not as nice as your 'Teg looks i must admit, not that im kissing a moderators a*se, but that Teg is the sex!

Back